In a recent article posted by Pan Oston, a customized retail fixture and display manufacturer, the following five supermarket trends were identified for 2017, adding more fuel to the “shopping experience” fire:
- Retailers Should Treat Their Stores Like a Home: Unique retail experiences are still very important to customers and reward retailers who provide them.
- Convenience Will Be Key: Push button product, services, payment and delivery will be come more and more prevalent.
- Brick-and-Mortar Stores Will Become More Integrated
- Niche Retailers Will Rise
- Brick And Mortar Drives Customer Experience: Driving the customer experience, brick-and-mortar stores will remain relevant in 2017.
Read the full article…