Markus Stripf is the CEO and co-founder of Spoon Guru, a digital health innovation partner to leading grocery retailers around the world.
Citing statistics that indicated online grocery sales in the U.S. grew to $5.3 billion in April, compared to $4 billion in the previous month, and that online grocery will grow by 100% this year, Stripf has some specific thoughts on how retailers can improve online grocery shopping.
His list of “fresh ideas,” which were featured in a recent SupermarketNews article, included:
- Offering customers designated delivery times to improve convenience
- Providing more curated experiences based on consumers’ dietary preferences
- Utilizing the power of personalized nutrition technology to enable healthy food exploration
- Transparency to better enable purchasing decisions on specific dietary needs
- Review and reinvest to ensure the simplicity and usability of user interface platforms
Read the full article…